Monday, August 11, 2008

We are ready to serve.

K9knittersUSA is ready to knit! Through the fabulous new website for knitters, Ravelry, we have already signed up a number of knitters and the sweaters and coats will come pouring in. If you would like to be a knitter for K9knittersUSA, please email me at hudcathy@k9knittersusa.com. If you are in need of patterns, mention that - I have plenty to share. I received several books and a lot of patterns from K9 Rescue Knitting Club, UK. They are the tried and true patterns that they have been using for years.



I became passionate about knitting in December, 2004 when my ex-stepson brought his two little doggies, Skylar and Skoobie, to Florida during Christmas week. It was unseasonably cold and little Skoobie, a Manhattan Terrier, was just shaking like
crazy. So I logged onto Lion Brand yarn website, downloaded a dog sweater pattern, went to Joann's and bought yarn and needles, and voila' - dog sweaters for both!

Check back often to see the dog sweaters/coats we will have available for sale.

COMING SOON - the GOD BLESS THE USA dog sweater!

No comments: